Using a licensed garage door company to install your garage door ensures that the installers are experienced and are trained to deal with any issues that may come up in a garage door installation. This also ensures that all safety requirements are met. According to the law, if the homeowner decides to sue a non-licensed company, that she chose and paid to install their garage door, it is the responsibility of the homeowner to do their research and only deal with licensed companies to do the work that requires a license.
A garage door opening is a very large space into your home. Insulated doors will help reduce the amount of outside temperature that enters your garage, thus keeping it more comfortable for you. Here are some reasons as to why this is important:
- If your garage is attached to your home, any air in the garage could travel through the doorway to your living area.
- If you use your garage as a workshop or converted it to a living space , your comfort will be a top priority.
- If your garage is below another room in your home, air can travel through the ceiling of the garage into the floor above. An insulated door will keep temperatures in the garage fairly stable to reduce the temperature fluctuation in the room.
- An insulated door is generally quieter and has a more attractive interior than a non-insulated door.
Yes. All of our garage door installs include removal and hauling away the existing garage door.
Our garage door specialists can help you determine that. When we send our specialists to give a free estimate, it is their job to inform the home owner if any structural changes need to be made in order to accommodate for a sectional garage door.
Technically, yes. However, the warranty on the tracks is voided due to the fact that we would be using old tracks. Also, to ensure that the garage door system is as safe as possible, we recommend using all new tracks and hardware when ordering a new garage door.
We are happy to give free estimates for sales of doors, gates, and openers. Because service and repair work involves a site inspection by a qualified technician, we may charge a minimum service fee to diagnose equipment problems.
- Low maintenance
- More affordable
- Longer warranties
- Insulated steel doors are far more energy efficient
Wood door benefits:
- Great accent for front of your home
- Can be stained to match your wooden entry door
- Unlimited design options
- Custom unique look
Yes, you can always paint your steel garage door. However, you must use a quality latex paint. Do NOT use an oil based paint. If you have any questions regarding the type of paint needed, as your local paint supply story. Always make sure the door is clean and dry before painting.