Custom Made Railings
Railings are one of the most visible elements in and outside your home or property. Not only does a railing provide an important aesthetic role but it also plays an important structural one, offering safety, style, and support.
Your custom railings need to be made from high-performance and low-maintenance materials to get the most out of your railing installation. That’s why Imperial Garage’s custom made railings are durable, attractive, and fitting to your home’s style.
Types of Railings
When planning the installation of new railings, whether they’re balcony railings or for your deck, you need to decide what types of railing to install. There are many different railing materials that you can choose from with innovative colors and styles.
Here are just a few of the custom made railings Imperial Garage has to offer from modern railing designs to more traditional railings:
- Vinyl railings: Vinyl railings are highly durable and low-maintenance. They’re also easy to install and come with a wide variety of vinyl accessories to choose from including post trims, caps, and posts.
- Aluminum railings: Aluminum railings offer a chic, traditional look while providing safety and code compliance. Aluminum railings are low-maintenance and fair well in harsh weather conditions.
- Wooden railings: Wooden railings offer a traditional style for your home, deck, or balcony. With wooden railings, you can choose the stain to best meet your home’s style so you can enjoy safety and great design.
- Wrought iron railings: Wrought iron railings are low-maintenance, high-quality, and highly durable. Wrought iron railings provide a traditional, vintage look that’s stylish and elegant.
- Glass railings: Glass railings provide a sleek and modern look. Glass railings enable those who use them to stay safe without obscuring the appearance of the home or property.
- Spanish style railing: Spanish style railings are intricately designed. These beautiful railings are highly durable while also offering plenty of style.
Need a professional opinion? Contact Imperial Garage about our custom railings today.